Daniel Federico Hernandez-Gardiol
- Father, Husband, Friend, Explorer, and Scientist
- Educated on three continents: N Am. (high school), S Am (bachelors Biology), Eu (masters Bioengineering)
- Board member at Hackuarium, Biohackerspace in Renens, Switzerland
- Metabolic Modeler by training
- Passionate about combining Metabolic Modeling, high-throughput genome editing, and high-throughput cell selection to evolve micro-organisms to produce chemicals/materials.
- Passionate about organization engineering.
- Excited to meet you all!